The treatment has given me a quality of life that at my age I thought I could no longer have.
- AntonioAm I A Candidate
Antonio’s Dental Implant Story
For more than 30 years, Antonio was plagued with mouth infections, tooth decay and toothaches. The pain caused by his toothaches landed him in the emergency room at the most unfortunate times. One of these emergency room visits included the night his daughter was born.
Antonio is not alone. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 50 percent of Americans who are 30 years or older, suffer from advanced periodontal (gum) disease.
The TeethXpress dental implant procedure met Antonio’s needs
Antonio couldn’t be more pleased with his decision to end his problem once and for all. After meeting with a skilled dental implant surgeon, he decided to replace his top teeth using the TeethXpress dental implant procedure.
In the past, replacing a complete set of upper teeth with dental implants required several months of healing. Through advancements in modern dental implant designs, long healing periods are no longer required, in most cases.
The TeethXpress procedure allows a patient like Antonio to enter a dental practice, that’s skilled in this procedure, at 8:30 a.m. and by 12:00 noon leave the office with a beautiful new smile.
Now pain-free, Antonio can eat anything, smile more, his pronunciation has improved and he is more confident socially. This is far less achievable with dentures or bridgework.
Five easy steps to planning your TeethXpress procedure
If you find yourself, a family member or friend in a similar situation to Antonio, don’t put it off. Without the appropriate action, dental complications will more than likely get worse. They may even land you in an emergency room.
“The treatment has given me a quality of life that at my age I thought I could no longer have.”
Instead of allowing your oral health to get worse, consider the following steps:
- Contact a Certified TeethXpress Provider and schedule a no-obligation dental implant consultation
- Ask as many questions as necessary until you feel comfortable with the office and the procedure
- Avoid making the “lowest price” your primary reason for choosing an implant dentist since the most capable clinicians may not necessarily offer the cheapest dental implant fees
- Consider covering the cost of your procedure through the use of a Healthcare Installment Plan over an extended period of time to make the dental implant procedure affordable
- When you are ready to proceed with treatment, schedule your TeethXpress procedure with a Certified TeethXpress Provider in your area; click here to locate an office
Before you know it, like Antonio, you too will be pain-free and extremely pleased with your new smile.